Yummy Bros Refer A Friend Promo
The Best Diet is an
Strict Enjoyable One
Receive 10% discount off your first order (min. order $30 only) when you sign up with Yummy Bros with the referral code: YB-QIWBZR3. Terms and conditions apply.
Table of Contents
About Yummy Bros
Yummy Bros focuses on re-inventing Asian dishes that are adored by millions around the world - by making them healthier, customizable and providing more transparency on their nutritional values while keeping them as Yummy as before.
Why choose Yummy Bros?
- Customisable For Your Dieting Goals & Taste
- the ordering system allows customers to select portion sizes and sources for proteins, carbs, and fiber.
- Macronutrient and caloric facts are also listed on each meal’s webpage
- Order in Bulk, Save on Time, Effort, & Delivery Fees
- receiving your weekly meals in a single delivery, you can conveniently store them in your fridge and re-heat whenever you need to eat. Save time and effort from heading out just to buy your meals.
- meals are prepared fresh just a few hours before they are delivered
- instructions are provided to help customers store, thaw, and reheat the meals – keeping them fresh for up to 7 days.
- Indirectly Protect The Environment
- meal boxes are made of 100% Virgin Polyproplylene (PP) plastic, which means they’re TOTALLY RECYCLABLE.
- Check out this article on how to recycle the Yummy Bros meal box
Storing and preparation
The meal boxes arrive frozen and are compact and stackable, so they do not take up a lot of space in the freezer. Typically, I would take them out to defrost about an hour before mealtime.
Here is a tip on how to open the meal boxes easily:
Taste of food
The menu changes frequently so what I list below might no longer be available.
In general, I noted that:
- chicken meat is provided skinless
- fish meat is lightly salted and springy in texture.
- rice is well cooked and grains are not broken.
Despite being frozen, I did not detect any frozen taste in the meats, and the vegetables like broccoli still remains green. If not told beforehand, I wouldn’t be able to tell that it was reheated from a frozen state. 👍
Items my family enjoyed:
- Yummy Chicken Congee
- Yummy Chicken Panggang ❤️
- Yummy Kimchi Soup
- Yummy Chicken Bulgogi
- Yummy Sambal Fish
Not so much to our liking:
- Yummy Sesame Chicken
- not fragrant enough in my opinion and felt the gravy was too sticky. I added my own sesame oil and the taste was still so-so
- Zesty Fish
- I find the sauce weird
Delivery charges vary depending on your order value and goes as low as $3.50 for orders $50 and above. Based on my positive experience so far, I wouldn’t hesitate to order $50 worth in a single order.