WhatIF Foods Refer A Friend Promo
What if sustainability is not enough?
Table of Contents
About WhatIF Foods
“ReGeneration is in our DNA. We make foods that replenish diets, restore degraded lands by using crops that are grown with regenerative practices, and reconnect with farming communities.”
WhatIF Foods is a planet-based food company founded on regenerative principles:
- Replenish: Nutritionally dense, high in protein and high in dietary fibres.
- Restore: Made with Bambara groundnuts, regenerating depleted soils. No palm oil.
- Reconnect: Ingredients sourced from smallholder farming communities.
The team consists of numerous nationalities, including Singaporean, Austrian, French, Vietnamese, Australian, Chinese, Malaysian, Indian and more.
Their headquarters are in Singapore, their factory is in Malaysia, their Bambara groundnuts are from Ghana, and their spices are sourced from all over the world.
WhatIf Foods first launched its BamNut noodles in 2020 and then its BamNut milk in 2021.
WhatIF Foods Products
One of the core ingredients in WhatIF food products is BamNut. BamNut is short for Bambara Groundnut. It is a protein rich legume grown in West Africa regions, but also grown in South-East Asia such as Indonesia and Malaysia. Its name in Indonesia and Malaysia are Kacang Bogor and Kacang Poi.
All products are plant-based, vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Product categories include:
- healthier approach using a patented air-frying technology that disrupts the 60-year old deep-frying process used in almost 100 billion servings of instant noodles annually.
See how to prepare WhatIF Foods BamNut Noodles with Sweet Hot Seasoning
You can find other similar videos for the other products on the official WhatIF Foods YouTube channel.
Orders are dispatched normally within 1 working day of order confirmation and normally delivered to Singapore addresses within 3-5 working days.
For Malaysia, expected delivery times are:
- West Malaysia addresses: within 1-3 working days
- East Malaysia addresses: within 3-5 working days.
I placed my first WhatIF Foods order in April 2022. My order amount was about $20 and delivery cost another $4.50. The delivery was by NinjaVan.