WEBUY Referral Code: 4QXBM9 (Referral Promotion)
Largest Group Buy Platform
We are a social e-commerce platform focusing on group buys. We help you to buy in bulk to get discounts and good deals!
By purchasing in bulk, we go direct to the source and negotiate for better prices. We only order what you order, with low wastage. Cost savings are then passed on to you!
How do I use WEBUY?
- Join a group: First, search and join a group near your location.
- Purchase: You may then browse and place orders for your desired products under that group.
- Self-collect / Delivery: Collect your orders from the hosts/marts/stores when the products arrive or opt for delivery! Delivery may be free depending on order value.
What can I buy on WEBUY?
The list is constantly expanding but categories include:
- Beauty: brands include Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, Lancome, L’Occitane, SK-II…
- Digital Products
- Food: brands include The Soup Spoon, Tung Lok Food…
- Fruits: Durians
Reasons to buy on WEBUY
- After-sales commitments:
- Out of stock with no prior notice => Full refund + $3 no min. spend voucher
- Product damaged >50% => Full refund + reissue product.
- Product damaged >20% => Full refund.
- Product damaged <20% -> double the compensation.
- Cashback: get 1% cashback off orders when you sign up with my referral code.
- Deals: access deals like daily specials and flash deals and use coupons.
- Unique items access to unique items not usually found in marts.
Joining a group
After installing the app and before making your first purchase, I would advise you to select a “Group” to join. Usually members would key in their postal code and select a group that is nearest to their location.
Joining a group serves multiple purposes:
- select the location to pick-up your group buy purchases.
- the group leader will assist if there are any issues with your order.
I did not select a group prior to my first couple of purchases as I opted for home delivery rather than collection. When there was a missing item in my second order, I did not know who to look for.
Since I did not choose a “Group” as mentioned above, I had no one to reach out to, nor was there any way to get help from the app. I resorted to messaging WEBUY on their Facebook page and thumbs up to WEBUY for the quick response I received.