UOB Asset Management (UOBAM) Referral Promotion
Committed to Investing Excellence
Receive S$25 in your UOBAM Invest account, when you:
- sign up with the referral link,
- top up your account with at least S$500,
- maintain it for 90 days.
See promotion details. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Table of Contents
What is UOBAM?
UOB Asset Management (UOBAM) is a leading Asia-based asset manager with its headquarters in Singapore. It was established as a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Overseas Bank in 1986, and have grown extensively across Asia with a presence in nine markets, namely Malaysia, Brunei, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Facts and Figures
- Over 30 years of Investment Experience
- SGD 37.7 billion of Assets Under Management
- More than 292 awards won regionally since 1986
- 90-strong team of Investment Professionals
- Presence across 9 Asian Markets
How is UOBAM Robo-Invest different from other robo-advisors?
- Hybrid Active/Passive investment strategy
- UOBAM Robo-Invest is the first to offer both actively managed funds and ETFs within a single robo-advisory portfolio.
- Support companies with strong sustainability performance
- Low advisory fees from 0.6% p.a.
- Access institutional grade fund management expertise
Issues with the app
When I installed the app, I granted all the permission it wanted but it still said there was an error with the permissions. I resolved it by killing the app and restarting.
When I tried to fund my account via PayNow, the app presented me a QR code. There was a button to download the QR code and upload it from a banking app to perform the PayNow transfer. However, I tried on both the DBS mobile banking app and Google Pay app but the downloaded QR code doesn’t seem to work.
What worked was me taking a screen capture on my mobile of the QR code instead of using the downloaded version.