Syfe Trade (Brokerage) Invite Your Friends Programme
Trade US stocks and ETFs, simply and securely
Table of Contents
What is Syfe?
Syfe is a digital investment platform that is building the next generation of financial solutions for individuals across Asia.
Launched in July 2019, Syfe’s mission is to transform the way people manage their money and make high quality financial services affordable and accessible to all. Syfe is the all-in-one platform where everyday investors can access simple, smart and affordable investing, to grow wealth their way.
Syfe is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) under a Capital Markets Services (“CMS”) License (CMS License No: CMS100837) for retail fund management.
Syfe Wealth offers personalised and custom portfolios, enabling users to fulfil their long-term financial goals. The platform has no minimum investment amounts and maintains a low annual fee, starting at 0.35% per annum of the total amount invested.
Syfe Trade is Singapore’s first neobroker in Singapore. Users can now grow their money by buying and selling US stocks and ETFs. Investors can easily buy into the world’s biggest companies starting with as little as one dollar, have access to free trades, a simplified user experience, and access to real time market data and analysis.
As of April 2022, Syfe Trade is only accessible via the Syfe mobile app.
Reasons to use Syfe Trade
- 5 free trades per month
- Low fees of USD 0.99 per trade thereafter
- Fractional trading
- Buy over 10,000 US stocks and ETFs with as little as USD 1
- SIPC protected
- Individual accounts insured by SIPC up to USD 500K against brokerage failure.
- Real-time stock quotes
- Get deeper insights on price movements and latest market news
- Extended trading hours
- Syfe Trade offers full extended hours trading for the US market!
- Clients can trade stocks and ETFs from 4pm to 8am Singapore Time (4am to 8pm Eastern Time) when the US stock market is open.
Experience sharing on Syfe Trade
- You can sign up and setup an account easily with SingPass.
- fractional shares trading is a useful feature not every brokerage offers. It allows investors to invest in expensive stocks without being overweight on the particular ticker.
- for fractional share trading:
- the trades can only be placed as ‘market orders’ and not ’limit orders’.
- not available during extended trading hours