Starr Insurance Companies Promotion
Customized insurance products according to your needs. With Honesty and Transparency.
We are tying up with SingSaver to present these promotions.
Table of Contents
About Starr Insurance Companies
At Starr Insurance we seek to challenge the boundary of insurance product design, to develop insurance coverage that truly matters to our customers
Established by Cornelius Vander Starr in Shanghai, China in 1919, Starr Insurance Companies is now a leading insurance and investment organization, providing commercial property and casualty insurance, including travel and accident coverage, to almost every imaginable business and industry in virtually every part of the world.
How do I redeem my SingSaver reward?
If you are unsure of the redemption process, we have put together a few slides summarizing the “SingSaver Rewards Redemption Journey”.
You may also wish to refer to the reward redemption FAQ on SingSaver.
Validity period: till 30 Jun 2023
Starr TraveLead promotion:
- enjoy a 35% discount
- an EXCLUSIVE AGODA promo code by Starr when you apply using the promo code: SSVTL35
- cash rebate
- $10 Cash via PayNow (Premium Size: $30 - $99)
- $20 Cash via PayNow (Premium Size: $100 - $199)
- $48 Cash via PayNow (Premium Size: $200 and above)
Terms and Conditions apply.
Personalize Your Plan. Choose. Compare. Secure your journey
Starr TraveLead is a basic travel insurance that provides Personal Accident and Medical Coverage. Depending on your needs, you have the flexibility to purchase add-ons to cover Trip Inconveniences and Baggage Protection, all at highly affordable premiums.
- (Covid-19) Medical Expenses Coverage of up to $25,000
- Unlimited emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage.
- Cover for terrorism.
- Accidental death and disability coverage up to $150,000.
- Extend to cover amateur hazardous sports, such as hot air ballooning, scuba diving, skiing, etc., no restriction on height or depth.
- Access additional protection when you add on the trip and baggage coverage riders.
For more information, visit the official product page.