Sleek referral code: AF621841 (referral promotion and service offerings introduction)
Making the lives of entrepreneurs, SMEs and investors easier
Table of Contents
Making the lives of entrepreneurs, SMEs and investors easier. Effortless incorporation, registration, company secretary, and accounting in Singapore, all on our powerful online platform.
Sleek provides corporate services in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia, and the United Kingdom.
It is a young (celebrated its fifth anniversary in May 2022) but rapidly growing company. As of 2022, it has grown to over 340 employees (180+ listed on LinkedIn), and helped more than 450,000 businesses get started successfully.
Despite Sleek’s young age, they have impressed with the comprehensive and professional services provided, as well as the rich trove of resources available for entrepreneurs on its website.
Check out infographics of Sleek’s first few years
Watch this interesting interview (~10mins) with co-founder and Chief Growth Officer, Mr Adrien Barthel, where he shares insights on how Sleek was built up in the early stages.
- Series A was extended to USD $25M with investment from EDBI under a mix of equity and debt [Dec 2021]
- EDB Investments (EDBI) is a private equity and venture capital arm of Singapore Economic Development Board.
- Secured $14M in Series A funding, led by Jungle Ventures and White Star Capital [Nov 2021]:
- funds will be used to strengthen tech and product development, as well as expand presence in existing and new markets.
Sleek started in Singapore, but has since opened offices in Hong Kong and Australia.
In addition, they have acquired ‘Ltd Companies’, a market leader in United Kingdom incorporation management, which has incorporated more than 450,000 companies since 2005.
- Sleek has acquired Accounts Lab, a cloud accountancy firm based in Leeds and Manchester to fast-track expansion into the UK market [Sep 2022]
Sleek was granted a Major Payment Institution License (“MPI”) issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”), effective from 1 July 2022.
The license allows Sleek to expand its Sleek Business Account suite of services with cross border transfers, account issuance, and e-money issuance to an even wider group of its SME clients.
“Being granted the MPI license by our financial regulator is a testament to the trust our customers, investors, and partners have placed in our financial security standards and compliance levels. We intend to make good use of the license and continue supporting the underserved market segment of early-stage entrepreneurs with simple and fully digital fintech services, whilst growing our overseas markets from our base in Singapore,”
Services offered by Sleek
Specially curated services bundles are available whether you are an entrepreneur, SME, VC or sole proprietor
- Company Incorporation
- Sleek Business Account, an all-in-one virtual account launched in October 2021:
- FREE! No minimum deposit, no monthly fees
- does your bookkeeping automatically
- send and receive money immediately after your company’s registration
- simpler transfers – both local and international at competitive FX rates
- virtual corporate cards to make online transactions quickly.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- CFO Services for growing businesses
- Corporate Secretary:
- The process to transfer your corporate secretary to Sleek can be done online easily. Sleek would then liaise with your old corporate secretary and check the completeness of records.
- Digital Signature (SleekSign):
- See dedicated SleekSign section below
- Visa application and processing
- White Label
Need reasons to use Sleek?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
“We care about you – within 30 days from your purchase, if you’re unhappy with our services, we’ll refund our fee. Email or call us, and we’ll process the refund within five working days.”
- excludes Government fees once the application has been submitted, nor any third-party processing fees.
- others terms and conditions apply.
- No need to fly to Singapore to incorporate your company. It can be done though the online platform.
- File requests 24/7 and hold all your important documents securely on the cloud.
- Support team responds to all requests within one working day.
- As a certified Xero Platinum partner, Sleek can manage your unaudited financial statements, bookkeeping and expense claims, CPF and all your annual filing requirements. Awards:
- “Singapore Accounting Partner of the Year” at the Xero Awards Asia 2021.
- Xero’s “Emerging Partner of the Year (2019)”.
- Get expert review of your Employment Pass application and start work sooner.
- ISO27001:2013 certified company. View Sleek’s information security policy.
- Access up to S$30k in perks from Sleek’s ecosystem of partners such as Stripe, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Hubspot!
Resources for business owners
Apart from their corporate service offerings, Sleek’s website also provides a treasure trove of resources for entrepreneurs who are researching on starting a business in Singapore or Hong Kong.
Some useful blog articles by Sleek:
- Guide to permits and licensing in Singapore
- SSIC codes guide
- An SSIC code, or a Singapore Standard Industrial Classification Code, is a number provided to classify a company’s business activities that are carried out in the country of Singapore.
- What to Consider When Starting a Business With a Friend
Sleek’s website provides guides on working in Singapore covering issues like visas. There are also dedicated guides for nationals of the following countries who wish to incorporate a company in Singapore:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
There are also blog posts on grants for companies:
- Singapore government funding & grants for entrepreneurs
- Latest grants in Singapore to combat Covid-19
- Outline of Singapore’s Productivity Solutions Grant
Created by Sleek for easy reference:
You can visit Sleek’s Youtube channel for informative videos on how to run your business effectively.
Do check out the new “Ask My Accountant series by Sleek” on Youtube.
Example tax advisory video:
Webinars / Radio Shows
Sleek is also active in organising FREE virtual webinars events that focus on honing your business development and management skills. Topics include:
- [8 Aug 2021]: Overcoming the Challenges of Doing Business in Singapore on MoneyFM
- [22 Oct 2020]: Sleek Presents: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Starting an e-Commerce Business
- [8 OCT 2020]: e-Commerce: Simplify and streamline your business to go further
- Sleek Presents: Effective Leadership in Startups and Small Businesses
- Sleek Presents: How to Recruit, Manage and Retain top talents
- E-Commerce: Growth opportunities and risks during the pandemic
You can follow the Sleek page on Eventbrite for latest updates.
SleekSign is an electronic signature tool developed by Sleek. You can visit their site to understand what can be e-signed in Singapore.
SleekSign uses a world class security certificate developed by Entrust, and distributed in Singapore by Netrust, Asia’s first public Certification Authority (CA) and the only Accredited CA in Singapore.
As of Oct 2021, clients have signed 436,202 document pages with SleekSign. That’s 2.18 tons of papers saved from landfills.
SleekSign is available for anyone globally. Just register and start using it!
Corporate member of Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
With a fast-growing Dutch clientele at Sleek, we are delighted to now be a Corporate Member of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce Singapore!
The missions of ADB-DutchCham is to inform, connect, and inspire professionals and companies with a shared interest in Dutch business.
They work closely with the Dutch Embassy, the Government of Singapore, EuroCham, and the Dutch Chambers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines.