Saxo Markets Refer A Friend Promotion
Online Trading, Forex, CFDs, Stocks & Investing
Current promotion period: 1 Oct 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
To qualify for the referral bonus, there are various terms and conditions to fulfill. Key points include:
- meeting the minimum funding requirement,
- making at least three trades on margin products (CFDs, FX, Futures/Forwards or Options), not common stocks and ETFs,
- trades must be made within the promotional period,
- no withdrawals for 30 days from the date of account funding or until rewards benefits are credited, whichever is later,
- you have to be a resident in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines or Brunei
If you need a referrer, we can share the referral bonus.
There is a quota of five referrals available per quarter so do act fast, hit the chat button on this page and type “saxo referral“.
I would need the information in the screenshot below
Validity period: 9 November 2020, 8.30am SGT to 30 April 2021, 5.30pm SGT, both dates inclusive.
- Trade Singapore stocks and ETFs at 0.08% commission, no minimum. Only for new clients. See terms and conditions.
- Free live prices on dozens of stock exchanges, available by way of quarterly rebate.
- For existing clients, minimum commission on SGX equities is halved from SGD10 to SGD5.
See campaign details page for more details.
Saxo Markets is a subsidiary of Saxo Bank, a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank with an online trading platform that empowers you to invest across global financial markets.
Saxo Markets has operated in Singapore since 2006 and serves as the APAC headquarters.
Reasons to use Saxo
Access to China A-Shares Market
It is one of the few brokers in Singapore that allows access you to trade and invest in stocks and ETFs listed in Hong Kong, and shares listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges.
You can also view a fees comparison with other local brokerages here.
Saxo Capital Markets Pte Ltd (‘Saxo Markets’) is a company authorised and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) [Co. Reg. No.: 200601141M]