Pickupp ShopOnPickupp Referral Promotion
Most Affordable Islandwide Deliveries | We Deliver Exclusive Deals
Hey, this is my referral code: A4P5I57. Sign up now and enjoy SGD 8 off for your first ShopOnPickupp order.
Table of Contents
We’re not your ordinary e-commerce platform. Here at Shop On Pickupp, expect the best deals and a wonderful delivery experience for every purchase you make.
From my understanding, Pickupp is a logistics company started in 2016, that is now branching into providing groupbuy services as well.
To be amongst the first to learn about our weekly discounts and exclusive deals, subscribe to Shop On Pickupp’s Telegram Channel!
Products and partners vary often and the list below might not be accurate.
- renowned brands
- famous hawkers
- franchise chains
- e.g. BeanMyDay by Mr Bean
- popular boutique and home-based businesses
- product types:
- bakes are the most common. e.g. biscuits, breads, cakes, cookies, donuts, pastries, pies
- instant noodles
- local kuehs and snacks
- essential oils
- source of products offered:
- international locations like HK, Malaysia, Taiwan
- locally produced in Singapore 🇸🇬
Also keep a lookout for frequent events like flash sales or FREE shipping.
TIP on ‘Flash Sales’:
Limited quantities of the discounted items are available during flash sales. The flash sale might be for an hour (e.g. 8pm - 9pm), but the popular items might run out within the first minute.
I recommend doing your research of the merchant beforehand and get ready to grab the moment the flash sale starts.
- The delivery window period is too wide. E.g. between 1pm to 5pm; between 4pm to 8pm
- I have experienced my orders being rescheduled on multiple occasions. Pickupp will just send an SMS to inform you and there is no notification from the mobile app.
- I had an order delivered 1 week early without informing me.
- The available delivery dates can be very far off. For example, placing an order on 1st May and the nearest available delivery date is 29 May. Nobody will be keen to wait 4 weeks for a box of donuts so I hope Pickupp can improve on this aspect soon.
Products I liked
Some merchants who I tried and liked and would buy again from:
- AJ Delights
- Halal muffins
- not-so-sweet and moist. Green tea muffin was impressive.
- Their brownies didn’t leave much of an impression on me but the brookies were nice.
- black sesame cookies (sugar-free): melts in the mouth
- Baker’s Bench Bakery
- Cheese bagel
- Chocolate Anatomy:
- 64% signature chocolate truffles. small box but yummy.
- Just Produce
- Ice plant. Interesting edible succulent that is crunchy and full of water. Grown with Himalayan pink salt so it tastes abit salty.
- Double Fromage cheesecake: not sweet at all, which is to my liking. Cake was smaller than I imagined and quite expensive.
- Munchi Delights
- min jiang kueh (pancakes)
- biscoff filling is not bad
- NOCE Nuts
- DIY granola: I selected macadamia, pecans, chia seeds, black sesame, walnuts
- The Hainan Story Bakery
- Hainanese Kopi Guyou Cake
- Teh Tarik Butter Cake. Can really taste teh in the cake.
- Wu Pao Chun bakery
- rather pricey though
Unstable Pickupp mobile app
[Based on personal experience as of June 2022] I use Pickupp from an Android phone. Very frequently, the mobile app just gets stuck on the splash-screen upon launch. It is mildly irritating and I have to manually kill and restart the app for it to work.