Pace Referral Promo
Paying with Pace gives you the freedom to OWN IT.
Table of Contents
Pace Enterprise (Pace) is a buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) operator founded in 2021. It is one of Asia’s largest BNPL platforms, with thousands of merchants, and usable in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Japan. You’ll also be able to use Pace app to make payment at awesome brands like Zalora, Victoria’s Secret, Superdry, Bath & Body Works, and more
In 2022, it acquired the assets of Rely, a competitor in the market.
Using the Pace app lets you do the following:
- Turn your payments into 3 interest-free instalments
- Get your purchases quickly, and pay just a third of it upfront. The remaining amount will be split over two more interest-free instalments.
- Shop online or at your favourite stores
- Scan with the app for in-store payments and when you’re shopping online. Instalment payments are approved instantly, along with exclusive access to future Pace promotions.
- Get discounts from stores you love
- Be a part of the inside scoop on exclusive offers from your preferred stores, and get recommendations on new stores you might like.
- Have full transparency for ongoing and upcoming payments
- Review all past and future transactions with Pace, manage your payments and access history of all transactions made via your account.
Checkout online or in-store with your Pace card, to split your payments into 3. Just enter your Pace card details online, and you’re good to go.
The Pace card is an all-digital card designed for online shopping. The card is free with no fees, and allows customers to split the cost of purchases at participating merchants.
You need to link a credit/debit card to the Pace Card to set it up.
Experience sharing of Pace Card
- Amex/MasterCard/Visa is supported.
- Store directory: https://pacenow.co/stores/?filterBy=all
- many of the online stores supporting Pace Card have promo codes available to give you a better deal when purchasing with Pace Card
Pace Chrome Extension
The Pace Chrome Extension lets users pay from anywhere, right from their computer.
Merchants to shop at with Pace
Merchants of interest to me include:
- Apple (online)
- Charles & Keith (online)
- HipVan (online)
- iHerb (online)
- Klook (online)
- Domino’s Pizza (online)
- Owndays (in-store)
- Qoo10 (online)
- Trip.com (online)
- Uniqlo (online)
Visit here for the complete list of partner merchants. The list is HUGE!