MoneyOwl Referral Code: 4IUP-88GL (Referral Programme Promo)
Making Wise Decisions Easy
Receive up to $60 Grab Credits when you sign up for MoneyOwl products and services with the referral code: 4IUP-88GL.
Table of Contents
MoneyOwl is a financial adviser and fund management company licensed by the MAS. It is a joint venture between NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Ltd and Providend Holding Pte Ltd.
We are Singapore’s 1st Bionic Financial Adviser! To be Bionic means to have the best of both worlds – humans and technology.
Technology integrates complex financial models into your financial plan with ease and precision.
But we understand that money is very personal and involves emotions, aspirations and life decisions.
That’s why both our dedicated client advisers and our technology platforms come together to journey with you in every stage of your life.
Products and services available from MoneyOwl
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- [Apr 2022]: You can now invest your CPF OA monies in specially curated portfolios created by MoneyOwl in partnership with Lion Global Investors and UOB Asset Management. No sales charge, platform fee or adviser trailer fees.
- WiseSaver (Cash Savings)
My personal experience
MoneyOwl is currently running a limited period offer and you can get a will written online for FREE (usual price $160.50). I used the service and prepared my will within 15 mins.
I used to think a will only made sense if I was old and rich with lots of assets. However, I recently came to know that my “MINDEF Group Insurance” does not allow for any nominations and a will would make claims go smoothly for my insurance beneficiaries.
The will prepared from the MoneyOwl platform is no frills with minimal customisations supported, but sufficient for an average person like myself.
After the will is drafted, you need to download it from the MoneyOwl platform and get signed along with two trusted witnesses.
The online tool does support edits but of course, you will have to print out the newer version and get it signed again.
Tip: after creating your will
- Your will should be accessible by your executors when the need arises. So you may also consider leaving a set of instructions or a note for your executor and family.
- Consider photocopying two sets of the signed will and safeguard them at different physical locations.
- It is a good idea to sign the original copy in blue ink to tell the original apart from the copies.