Milksha Referral Promotion
The Fresh Milk Specialist
Sign up with Milksha app using the referral code: UkYtMi0yNTEwNw and receive 1.0 rebate point.
- this is equivalent to $1.00 which can be offset from your purchase
- rebate points can only be redeemed when ordering from the Milksha app. You cannot use them for in-person orders at the counter
The credited 1.0 point for referral is only valid for around 2 weeks so do redeem them against your purchases as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Milksha Singapore originated from Milkshop (迷客夏), in Taiwan.
Using on fresh milk and no artificial creamers in all beverages, Milkshop started off its first store in Tainan in 2004. Over the years, with the increasing awareness on health and food safety in Taiwan, the brand has grown steadily and has expanded internationally in 2018.
Currently, Milksha has over 230 stores across Taiwan and has spread out to various countries around the world.
Apart from Bubble tea, you can also purchase ice cream, and Taiwanese snacks like rice and nougat crackers on the Milksha app.
In December 2022, Milksha also started offering bento sets at selected outlets. The available choices are:
- Crispy Salted Chicken Bento
- Honey Chicken Chop Bento
Ensuring premium product quality
- air-flown directly from Taiwan and cooked fresh daily in stores.
- do not contain any preservatives (pearls are kept at -18 degree celsius and has a shelf life of only 6 months)
- do not contain food colourings. Pearls are naturally white in colour (colour of natural tapioca flour) instead of black after they are cooked.
- each batch of honey pearls takes an arduous 2-hour long cooking process
- naturally sweetened with honey instead of artificial sweeteners.
- pearls are only put up for sale for 2 hours, and any leftovers thereafter are thrown away to ensure consistent and optimum quality.
- handpicked premium tea leaves from various regions around the world
- hand-brewed in stores daily and taste-tested regularly for quality control.
Milksha only uses 100% Fresh Milk in all their beverages. No creamers.
Milksha states that they do not use any creamers, which are concoctions of oil, sugars and thickeners. Creamers also include hydrogenated oils, which is a type of unhealthy trans fat to consume and can cause high cholesterol as well as health problems.
Hard to read the user interface on the home screen of the Milksha app
The Milksha app’s homescreen uses dark green icons and words on colourful images which makes it hard to read.