Marina Square App Referral Code: 7vfzWo (Jio Your Friends Promotion)
Marina Square, Your Shopping Haven At The Bay
Validity period: 11 Mar - 31 May 2022
- In the account registration page, you can only sign up with ‘Promo Code’ OR ‘Referral code, not both.
- Both the referral code: 7vfzWo and promo code “MSQNEW” gives the same sign up benefit.
- Limited redemptions available for both sets of codes.
- Promo code: 2000 redemptions
- Referral code: 1000 redemptions
Table of Contents
About Marina Square
Marina Square Shopping Mall is located in the heart of the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural hub of the vibrant Marina Centre.
Flanked by 3 world class hotels - Mandarin Oriental Singapore, Marina Mandarin Singapore and Pan Pacific Singapore, Marina Square is a mere stone’s throw away from the famous Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, the Singapore Flyer and in close proximity to the Gardens by the Bay. It is also accessible by the City Hall, Esplanade and Promenade MRT stations.
Marina Square offers 5 exciting levels of shopping with over 200 specialty shops comprising fashion, F&B, children & lifestyle concepts.
Marina Square App Features
- Purchase and gift Marina Square eVouchers with just a few taps
- Play in-app games to win prizes
- Get notified and stay up- to- date on the latest promotions, exclusive Deals & Events
- Snap Receipts & Earn SQUARES when you shop and dine at Marina Square
- Redeem Parking Rewards & eVouchers
- Discover Shopping & Dining options available in Marina Square
- Find where you park your car at your fingertips
- E-Wallet to help you keep track on your transactions, eVouchers, loyalty points and Carpark$
Low rating on Google Play
I noticed the app has a poor rating of 2.7 on Google Play. I read the reviews and they seem related to a previous app release version. Hopefully the latest release on 22 Apr 2022 has no major issues.
I tried redeeming eVouchers at a few merchants at Marina Square without issues.
- Carl’s Jr
- Lao Huo Tang
To redeem eVouchers, the merchants provided me with a QR code to scan.
- To use multiple vouchers, I had to scan the same QR code multiple times.
- Some of the merchants also requested to take a photo of my phone showing the eVoucher code. I am guessing it is for their auditing purpose.
- The Android mobile app was very responsive during the scanning of the QR code.