M Malls Referral Code: KLL3WG (Refer a Friend Promo)
The M Privileges loyalty programme delights shoppers of M Malls with a world of shopping privileges
Sign up with the M Malls loyalty programme (M Privileges) using the referral code: KLL3WG and receive 2500 M Points. The reward will be credited automatically into the E-Wallet found within M Malls mobile app upon successful sign up.
Note: The referral code must be entered at point of sign up in the M Malls App or M Privileges website, under Referral Code field.
Table of Contents
About M Malls and M Privileges
M Malls is a group of malls owned by Mercatus Co-operative Limited; an investor, owner and manager of real estate. Mercatus is the property division of NTUC Enterprise.
M Privileges is a loyalty programme that rewards members with M Points when they make purchases in participating malls. The participating malls include:
- AMK Hub
- Jurong Point
- Thomson Plaza (Swing By @ Thomson Plaza)
The M Privileges programme is opened to anyone residing in Singapore aged 16 years or older. Parental/guardian consent is required if you are younger than 18 years of age.
No membership fee is required for signing up to the M Privileges programme. Simply register for an account and start accumulating M Points by spending a minimum of $20 at any participating store within participating malls.
- receive 1.5X M Points if you are an existing NTUC member. Validation is automated during the sign up process with no additional steps to qualify.
- spend $8,000 or more within 12 months and get Gold membership to enjoy double the points for your spend!
M Malls app features
M Malls app features include:
- Discover the latest promotions, events, deals, vouchers & member perks
- One wallet access to loyalty points, deals, vouchers, and carpark credits
- Redeem deals, flash deals, vouchers and carpark credits with points or a combination of points + SGD
- Purchase vouchers with credit/debit card
- Earn points and use vouchers instantly in-store
- Game chances to win exciting prizes
- Check mall’s carpark lot availability
- Keep track of all your transactions
- Get updates to your membership
- Enjoy accelerated M Points earnings if you are an NTUC member
- Download Whatsapp & Telegram stickers
- Participate in lucky draws
What can I do with M Points?
M Points can be used to redeem rewards from the M Malls app.
Examples [as of May 2022]:
- 100 M Points = $5 off min. $60 spend at G2000
- check out the Wing Tai Plus (wt+) referral benefits for G2000
- 1,000 M Points = 1 medium pearl milk tea at Sharetea
- 1,000 M Points = $1 carpark credits
- 5,000 M Points = $5 M Malls e-voucher
- 5,000 M Points = Cathay Cineplexes Movie Ticket (worth up to $14.50)
Redeeming M Malls E-Voucher
(Based on my experience in June 2022)
To redeem a M Malls E-Voucher, go to the ‘Catalogue’ tab within the M Malls app.
I redeemed two e-vouchers ($5, $10) and used them at Bengawan Solo (AMK Hub branch), located at the basement outside NTUC.
After redeeming the e-vouchers, I tapped on ‘Earn/Use’ in the M Malls app and let the cashier scan the QR code displayed on my mobile to access my e-vouchers. My total bill was $15.60 and the e-vouchers were used to offset $15 from the purchase.
Using M Malls E-Voucher at NTUC FairPrice
(Based on my experience in July 2022)
I wanted to use my M Malls E-Voucher at FairPrice Xtra located in Ang Mo Kio Hub and found out that the E-Voucher cannot be used directly at the cashier.
I had to first visit the FairPrice customer service counter to exchange the M Malls E-Voucher for a physical FairPrice voucher.
- Trust Bank Referral Code: NV68VTDE and Usage Tips (by Standard Chartered and FairPrice Group)
- How to use NTUC Fairprice e-Voucher from Trust Bank app at self checkout terminal
- shopFarEast Refer-a-friend Campaign
- Marina Square App Referral Code: 7vfzWo (Jio Your Friends Promotion)
- CapitaStar Referral Code: AW66WS (CapitaLand Malls Refer & Earn Campaign)