DCS Card Centre Promotion
Card Centre since 1973
Redeem a pair of GOTRIP luggage worth S$500, and FREE card membership for the first year, when you apply for DCS credits cards.
- apply for at least two cards as a new customer.
- spend a cumulative S$350 per month for two consecutive months from your card approval date
- redemption instructions will be sent within two months of the end of your qualifying spend period.
Terms and conditions apply.
Table of Contents
About DCS Card Centre
Continually leverage Digital and Data to connect our Customers to Swift, Secured and Simple payment solutions.
Since its incorporation in 1973, the company brings almost 50 years of legacy in credit/charge cards issuance in Singapore
Did you know this?
There is a common misconception that DCS only issues Diners Club cards but this is not true. UnionPay and Mastercard cards are part of their portfolio too.
Name change on 15 Oct 2022
Extracted from the DCS Card Centre FAQ:
DCS Card Centre Pte. Ltd was formerly known as Diners Club (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Diners Club (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is a private-owned financial institution (FI) that was incorporated in 1973 to exclusively issue Diners Club cards in Singapore. It is regulated by the Monetary Association of Singapore (MAS) under the Banking Act and licensed to issue credit cards and charge cards in Singapore.
The company has gone through a transformation and will establish itself as a complete cards centre, issuing more than just Diners Club-branded cards. As such, there is a need to change its registered name from Diners Club (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. to reflect the wider scope of cards issuance with other international payment networks including Union Pay, Visa and Mastercard.
Reasons to get a DCS Card Centre card
Here are some of the card benefits that stand out
Airport lounge access
Access to nearly 1,300 Airport Lounges across 600+ cities in 140 countries worldwide; including Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 4. Basic Cardholder enjoys one complimentary access per year.
Earn Club Rewards Points to redeem for FREE gifts, shopping/dining vouchers & air miles. (S$1 = 1 point). No expiry to your Club Rewards Points.
Check out the curated list of merchant deals when using a DCS card to pay.
Diners Club Buy-Now-Pay-Later
0% interest-free instalment plans at a wide range of retailers.
Withdraw cash at any DBS, POSB and Citibank ATMs in Singapore and at nearly 1.2M DCI Global ATMs which bear the Diners Club International logo and/or any other logos of participating ATM network provider(s).
Lifestyle Advantage Plan
Lifestyle Advantage Plan is a complimentary travel insurance plan exclusively available for Diners Club Credit or Charge Card Members.
The last time I checked in August 2023, DCS had 15 cards in their portfolio
- DCS Ultimate Platinum Mastercard
- Enjoy up to 2% Cashback on all purchases with no minimum spend. T&Cs apply.
- Enjoy offers and discounts from travel, dining, shopping and everyday spend with Mastercard Priceless Specials.
- Enjoy complimentary insurance coverage up to S$1 million
I recently applied for the ‘DCS Ultimate Platinum Mastercard’. 2% cashback with no complicated hoops to jump through is like a godsend.
I would highly recommended readers to apply for this card!
- DCS Ultimate Platinum UnionPay Card
- The ultimate cashback card that offers up to 2% unlimited cashback on all spend
- DCS Lite Card
Diners Club International:
- DCS Diners Club International Credit Card
- DCS Diners Club International Charge Card
- DCS Diners Club International Ace Credit Card
- DCS CASHBACK Credit Card
- Enjoy earning up to 5% Cash Rebate for all eligible spending
- DCS DON DON DONKI Credit Card
- Enjoy great rebates & privileges at DON DON DONKI
- DCS Long Beach Credit Card
- Enjoy great discounts & privileges at Long Beach restaurants in Singapore
- DCS Mustafa Credit Card
- Earn up to 5X Mustafa Points on your purchases at Mustafa
- DCS POPULAR Credit Card
- Enjoy great rebates & privileges at POPULAR
- DCS Sheng Siong Credit Card
- Enjoy up to 5% rebates on your groceries
- DCS VICOM Credit Card
- Up to 23.2% Fuel Savings, Yearly Rebate of VICOM$, Free Roadside Recovery & Many More!
- DCS Delivery Chinatown Credit Card
- Enjoy great rebates & privileges at Delivery Chinatown
- DCS NU SKIN Credit Card
- Enjoy great rebates & privileges at NU SKIN
Sign up convenient using Singpass
You can sign up conveniently via Singpass and get approved quickly.
Pay your credit card bill via PayNow
DCS bills can be paid conveniently and instantly via PayNow. When you login to the webportal or from DCS app, a PayNow QR will be generated for the amount you wish to pay. You don’t even need to key in any DCS credit card number or transaction reference number.
Requesting for fee waivers
I had overlooked my bill in October 2023 and incurred a late charge of $100.
I first tried calling the customer service hotline to request a waiver, but it was constantly engaged for 2 days. When I finally manged to dial in, the automated voice system said fee waiver requests are only available on the “DCS Cards” app.
Next, I went into the app, and had a hard time figuring out how to request for a late charge fee waiver.
Check out this blog post for the steps.