CurrencyFair Referral program for Singapore
Refer Friends, Earn Money!
Get S$80 when you register with the referral link and send S$3000 or equivalent.
Table of Contents
“You can save up to eight times what you’d spend using a bank when you transfer money abroad with CurrencyFair.”
CurrencyFair was launched in Ireland in 2010 and offers an online cross-border payment and foreign exchange service to customers globally. It allows you to send and receive money to and from 150+ countries in 22 currencies.
CurrencyFair offices are located in Ireland, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
In Singapore, CurrencyFair (Singapore) Pte Ltd is regulated (fully authorised) by the Monetary Authority of Singapore pursuant to section 8(3)(a) of the Money-Changing and Remittance Business Act Cap 187 (“MCRB Act”). This regulation governs foreign exchange and money remittance.
- Multi-User Access (MUA): add up to eight team members to your business account
- Custom Roles: specific roles and permissions for your employees. For example, you can choose which users can exchange money, transfer money out of your account
- Dual Approval: optional layer of additional security. Allow another team member to review each transaction before the money leaves your account.
Suitable for transfer to family and friends overseas.
The CurrencyFair Marketplace | Choose your own exchange rate
CurrencyFair’s peer-to-peer marketplace allow users to set their desired exchange rate, and wait for it to be matched with other customers exchanging the opposite currency.
It is useful for users not in a rush to exchange, and can afford the time to wait for a match.
Where can I send money to?
You can send money from Singapore to:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
25 more currencies coming in 2023
In March 2023, CurrencyFair announced its partnership with Thunes to launch 25 currencies.
Thunes is an international payments company, with a leading global network facilitating fast, transparent, and affordable payments to more than 130 countries.
The following currencies are slated to be launched in the coming months in 2023:
- Latin America
- Brazilian real
- Colombian peso
- Costa Rican colón
- Guatemalan quetzal
- Mexican peso
- Japanese yen
- Malaysian ringgit
- South Korean won
- Vietnamese dong
PSA: Beware of illegal activities
Keep your account safe. Never facilitate fraud and money laundering by being a money mule.
- Stay away from deals offering to purchase your account.
- Never let someone else access or watch you access your account.
- Don’t make payments on behalf of another person.
- Never share login details of your account with someone else.