Prosperus by CGS-CIMB: Jio your Kaki Referral Campaign
Digital investment service allowing access to multiple asset classes across global markets
Promotion Period: 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022
- Free Market Data Subscription
- level 1 market data subscription for U.S. stocks
- level 2 market data subscription for SGX until 30 June 2022
- Receive $100 cash credit upon executing three buy trades
- the three (3) buy trades must be executed within 30 days upon account opening
- the three (3) buy trades exclude any mutual funds, FX and Crypto Fx products
- if any of the (3) buy trades is in the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of S$1,000 is required per trade
Other terms and conditions apply
Sign up with Prosperus by CGS-CIMB via the referral code: KAKI00683.
Table of Contents
About Prosperus by CGS-CIMB
ProsperUs was “born” in Nov 2020, with the brand name a deliberate play on the words “prosperous” and “prosper with us”. It embodies our investing ethos of building long-term sustainable wealth. As we millennials like to say, FIRE “Financial Independence, Retire Early”.
ProsperUs is a digital investment service that allows you to gain access to multiple asset classes across global markets. With just one account, you can invest anywhere around the globe and the clock.
CGS-CIMB has had a long history and heritage in the capital markets, starting over 40 years ago in 1979 as GK-Goh Securities, and evolving today into a leading regional financial services provider.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS is an acronym for China Galaxy Securities.
Check out the fees applicable for the various investment products here.
Why choose Prosperus?
There are many online brokerages in the Singapore market but most of them focus on the Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and US markets.
For Prosperus, apart from supporting stock trades in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and US markets, investors can also participate in bonds, ETFs and mutual funds in the wider global market.
For example, it allows me to build up a portfolio in highly rated ETFs trading on the London Stock Exchange:
- iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF (IWDA:xlon)
- Vanguard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF (VWRA:xlon)
Educate yourself on investing
SGX’s Online Education Programme
I would strongly recommend you register a FREE account with SGX’s Online Education Programme and complete the basic courses first if you are new to investing.
London Stock Exchange: A Cheat Sheet for New Investors
“The exchange operator is itself listed – as London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE: LSEG) – while London’s stock market is one that hosts many “old economy” stocks, such as oil & gas companies, banks and tobacco firms.”
Blog article by Prosperus for new investors interested in buying stocks listed on the London Stock Exchange.