@AtTea SG 署茗職茶 Referral Code: SGRP (Referral Promotion)
I am not picky, I just know what I want
Table of Contents
Welcome to the creative revolution of tea!
@AtTea was founded by Taiwanese singer Jam Hsiao 萧敬腾.
Key points that appealed to me:
- tea leaves are carefully handpicked from selected regions in Taiwan.
- each batch of tea leaves goes through several steps of fermentation, roasting, and blending under the supervision of a tea master.
- fresh milk used comes from free-range grazing dairy cows in New Zealand.
Just rich and real dairy goes into every cup of At Tea.
- ability to customize sugar levels at: 0%, 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 100%.
- other bubble tea chains typically offer less options.
Outlets in Singapore
As of July 2023, there are five outlets island-wide. Hopefully @AtTea will expand over time.
Branches as of July 2023:
- 313 Orchard Road
- Eastpoint Mall
- Sun Plaza
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
Cashless only business model
When I visited the JEM branch in July 2023, I found out that it was purely cashless. Not sure about the other branches.
A wide variety of payment options are accepted:
- @AtTea gift cards
- Credit cards (check out credit card promotions)
- Favepay (referral post)
- Shopback Pay (referral post)
- Singtel Dash (referral post)
AtTeaTude rewards programme
Upgrading from ‘Orange Enthusiast’ to ‘Orange Superfan’ tier is easy. You only need to spend $2.90, which is the price of one milk tea if you use your welcome coupon. Upgrading to an ‘Orange Superfan’ member grants you two more vouchers immediately as shown in the infographic above:
- $2 OFF voucher
- 1-for-1 voucher
Environment sustainability efforts
Bring your own tumbler to save 50 cents off your purchase.
Follow @AtTea on social media to stay up-to-date on the latest promotions:
Cane roasted milk tea
Special blend of Taiwanese and Ceylonese Black Tea which is then slowly roasted with red sugarcane, giving the tea its distinctive toffee-like flavour with a hint of caramel.
This signature menu item was recommended by the staff and I liked it. 10% sugar level was ideal for my taste buds and the oolong jelly topping I chose was delicious!
Bought this to try as it was under a promotion (Member’s Daily Deal at $1.99). The lavender taste was overwhelming and I didn’t fancy this drink. My mum said it was ok to her though.
I would be less adventurous and try the blood orange lemonade next time.