American Express Platinum Credit Card Referral Promo
Use my referral link to apply for the American Express Platinum credit card to receive up to 14,500 Membership Rewards® points + S$50 CapitaVouchers, upon spending S$2,000 in the first three months of Card Membership.
(14,500 points is based on 12,000 Membership Rewards points referral bonus and 2,500 Membership Rewards points earned on S$2,000 spent.)
Visit the referral page for more details on other benefits, terms and conditions.
Key highlights include [as of 6 November 2020]:
- Pre-fill up to 50% of the application form with MyInfo and get S$20 CapitaVouchers upon first spend.
- Welcome Offer
- Receive 12,000 Membership Rewards points through this Referral Programme when you spend S$2,000 in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Receive S$150 Lazada voucher upon payment of the Annual Fee in the first month’s statement. Apply and receive approval between 1 October and 30 November 2020 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible.
- Receive a Samsung 24” FHD Monitor + j5create USB HD Webcam (worth up to S$318) when you spend S$5,000 in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Apply and receive approval between 1 October and 30 November 2020 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible.
- The American Express Love Dining Privileges
- Enjoy up to 50% savings on your dining bill at a wide selection of popular restaurants and hotels.
- Chillax Programme
- Enjoy complimentary drinks at some of Singapore’s most fashionable bars.
- EXTRA from Membership Rewards
- Earn a total of 10 Membership Rewards points for every S$1.60 spent at Platinum EXTRA Partners like Lee Hwa Jewellery and Watches of Switzerland.
- Platinum Wellness
- Receive spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate
- Enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate
- Platinum Golf
- Enjoy complimentary green fees* with a paying companion on weekdays, and two paying companions on weekends at premier golf and country clubs across Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.