Alibaba.com Refer And Earn
My personal experience
I once used Alibaba.com many years ago to source for products from China. At that time, it felt dodgy and there were many reviews of bad experiences online. But recently, I started using Alibaba.com again to source for products for my business.
I realised that there have been many improvements.
- You can source in English. This is very useful is you can’t communicate in Chinese confidently.
- Ability to send out RFQ to many suppliers at once.
- Trade Assurance Escrow service to protect buyers. You can watch a video about it here
- You are able to see a lot of details about the suppliers like response speed, how long they have been on Alibaba.com, recent transaction values etc.
- You can pay via credit cards like Visa and Mastercard. Unfortunately, American Express is not accepted. This is useful to rack up points on your credit card.