Rediscover Singapore with your $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on Klook
Stay, play, explore.
Last few days to use your SRV vouchers, click here for latest promo codes to use on Klook.
These promo codes are ‘SRV-STACKABLE’ promo codes, meaning you can stack the discounts with Citibank, DBS/POSB, GrabPay, OCBC, UOB, and SCB.
Visit Klook to explore packages now.
If you still have some leftover SRV credits like I did, and nothing really catches your eye, do consider donating them via ‘Klook Cares x SRV’.
Your booking(s) will serve as donated experiences to selected beneficiaries - supporting the underprivileged children, families and migrant workers in Singapore.
Why use Klook to redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (SRV)?
1. Online redemption without hassle with Singpass
Klook is one of the few booking platforms which supports online redemption of your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
2. Additional bonus of FREE $50 Hotels Return Voucher
Book a staycation listed on this promotion page, redeem a minimum of $50 of your SRV and receive a $50 hotels return voucher via email.
3. Klook ONLY deals
Highlighted here are some of the deals that are available exclusively on Klook!
- Andaz Singapore
- Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Llyod’s Inn
- A boutique hotel housed in a meticulously restored heritage building on the bank of the Singapore River in Robertson Quay.
- Ola Beach Club
- Snow City
- Beginnings of Singapore Story Walking Tour
- Chinatown Murders
- Colonial Charms of the City Walking Tour
- Disappearing Trades
- Hawkerwalk - Old School Snacks
- Incredible Little India Walking Tour
- Kampong Lorong Buangkok Tour
- Kelong and Pulau Ubin Guided Boat Tour
- Singapore River Cruise
- Singapore River Walking Tour
- Tiong Bahru Photo-walk
- Trishaw Uncle Tour
- Ultimate Food Journey
- #InstaWalk: Bugis & Kampong Gelam
- #InstaWalk: Chinatown - A Coolie’s Life
How I might use my SRV
I prefer an experience over a hotel stay and am considering to use my SRV at iFly Singapore @ Sentosa for an indoor skydiving experience.
I might also visit the attractions at Changi Jewel:
If you are interested in collectible coins, the Changi Experience Studio has package options that come with a Changi Jewel gold plated medallion (retail price: S$10).
A video I found on YouTube shows the vending machine where you can purchase other medallion designs.
There are two such vending machines located at:
- Changi Gift Shop opposite the Changi Experience Studio
- Changi Lounge at Jewel Changi Airport, Level 1
About the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
As part of the government’s effort to support local tourism businesses, S$100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (10 x S$10) will be given to each Singaporean aged 18 and above as of 2020.
If you have family members under 18, you can enjoy a S$10 discount per ticket for up to six child/youth tickets.
The vouchers can be used for attractions, hotels and tours.
How to redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
You can use your $100 digital vouchers in full or in denominations of $10 to book hotels, attractions, and tours approved by the Singapore Tourism Board.
There are currently more than 200 merchants where you can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.