Notes on retaining my GrabRewards Platinum membership tier
GrabRewards membership tiers are reviewed half-yearly. Users will fall into different membership tiers depending on the points accumulated.
As of 15 December 2022, requirements are:
- Member (0 points required)
- Silver (> 300 points)
- Gold (> 1200 points)
- Platinum (> 4500 points)
Being a Platinum member, I am eager to retain my membership tier for the benefits:
- Accelerated Earn Rate: 2x rewards points earning rate.
- Platinum Priority Allocation: Prioritised bookings for rides.
- I am skeptical of this because of personal experiences of difficulties securing a Grabcar ride
- Prioritized Platinum Support: prioritised support via the help center on Grab superapp.
- Catalogue Exclusives: access to exclusive Platinum member rewards for food, rides, and more
Noting down ways I recently accumulated points for future reference.
- Buying gift cards on Fraser Experience app.
- Fraser was running a promotion for extra gift card credits for purchases via GrabPay
- Make purchases on FavePay (Fave referral post) paid via GrabPay.
- Make purchases on ShopBack (ShopBack referral post) paid via GrabPay.
- Top-up my iTea (iTea referral post) wallet credits with $20 via GrabPay