Tired of switching between several apps to trade and research?
Investing made easier with moomoo
Old habits are hard to change, and despite knowing that I can get market news on the moomoo app, I still find myself relying on finance.yahoo.com frequently to do research on stock counters.
So this month, I made a conscious effort to explore the moomoo app, and created a walk-through video of the
"Quotes" tab (bottom leftmost) in the app.
"Quotes" tab is further broken down into
"Explore" subsections. Since going through everything would result in a lengthy video, we would just focus on
"Watchlists" (first subsection) for now.
You can view the video here:
To summarise, in this subsection of the moomoo app, investors can:
- access complimentary access to:
- Level 2 market data for the US market which displays real-time bids, asks and stock quotes
- Level 1 real-time SGX Securities SG market data and 24/7 aggregated updates
- Level 1 China A Shares market data which displays real-time bids, asks and stock quotes
- perform technical and fundamental analysis of stocks via:
- 24/7 updated headlines and news
- Earnings Calendar
- Ratios and analysis
- Graphs and up to 29 chart patterns and drawing tools
- Company introductions, announcements, financial reports, conference calls
- Competitor research
- interact with the 16 million strong global moomoo community to get insights on market sentiment.
The other subsections (
"Explore") also contain a wealth of information and you should explore them in the moomoo app too!