Eatigo launches Eat-to-go
Get your favorite food for takeaways while still enjoying up to 50% OFF discounts!
Eatigo is one of my favourite app which allows me to dine-in at great discounts during off-peak hours.
Recently, Eatigo has launched eat-to-go which allows you to book at restaurants that are open for takeaway orders. This is especially useful since the government has just announced that F&B outlets would not be allowed to serve dine-in customers for 1 month.
I am not sure if this initiative is temporary for the COVID-19 period or would it be permanent but do take the chance to takeaway food at massive discounts :)
- Select a restaurant from the eat-to-go panel.
- Book your preferred date, time and pax (1 person = can order up to 2 dishes).
- Be at the restaurant on selected booking time (15 minute grace period) for the discount to be valid.
- Present your eatigo reservation and place your order (at a discount!).
- Get your food to-go and enjoy your meal at the comfort of your home/ anywhere!
Terms and conditions apply.
You can read more about eat-to-go on Eatigo’s website